Sunday 24 January 2010

London Cyclocross League: Wilmington

DSC_6222

Waking up on Saturday, and then on Sunday, I realised that chances are my idea of photographing cyclocross racers pre and post race may have to wait until the beginning of the next season. There's no point in doing it when the conditions aren't right. This didn't stop me from turning up to the penultimate round of the London Cross League at Wilmington Grammar School.

Instead of the portraits I decided to shoot the race. Not for any reason, just for fun. But why on earth would I do things the same as everyone else? So instead of that I decided to 'get right up in yo grills' and shoot with a big octobox. Here's some of the results.

DSC_6221

DSC_6219

DSC_6213

DSC_6183

DSC_6178

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant pictures!!!

    are there many more of them? are they available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete