Tuesday 3 November 2009

New Cycle Sport Out Now

The newest edition of Cycle Sport contains a feature I shot at the beginning of October with Chris Froome in London. Not my usual style of photography, but Chris was an absolute gent, and gamely posed for some rather dubious photo ops. This was the day after the London criterium stage of the Tour of Britain, and the streets had been taken over by cyclists in flouro high-vis jackets, hence the slightly odd angles of some of the portraits (it was decided we didn't want the Sky Ride in the background you see).

Good luck Chris with his new team at Team Sky, and go out and buy this magazine. Put food on my table.




By the way, come back and check this blog next week. I'm making a start on some non-cycling portrait projects, and I should have my first results shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment